Junior Finance Business Partner
Junior Finance Business Partner - £32,000-£37,000 - Bicester - Permanent
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and established supply chain company offering excellent progression opportunities and benefits. The purpose of the role is to fill a new vacancy in the company's centre of UK distribution.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the FD & FBP to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters relating to Supply Chain & Operations.
- Support the preparation of monthly management accounts and production of the budget and quarterly forecasts
- Assist in the preparation and review of P&L and balance sheet
- Investigate and answer queries arising from Budget Holders, Management, and other Finance staff as well as the depots.
- Assist with audit preparation.
- Utilise accounting knowledge and techniques to produce of journals, routine reports, and variance analysis.
- Identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
- Complete your contribution to the department's monthly financial reporting processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create weekly reports including flash forecast, KPI reports, waste & service reports.
- Maintain departmental MI/Prophet systems.
- Reporting on divisions key performance indicators together with any adhoc analysis needed.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Able to communicate with non-financial stakeholders at all levels
- Adaptable and flexible when dealing with new and challenging situations
- Excellent time management skills
- Drive and enthusiasm to drive continuous improvement
- Engaging and motivates other people to meet objectives
- Graduate or part qualified looking for progression
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
- Strong Excel skills and understanding of accounting software principles
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- £32,000-£37,000 salary DOE
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave with buy and sell options
- Access to staff shop and discounts
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.