Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner role offering £50,000 per annum with an education Trust
Your new company
You will be joining an ambitious education Trust whose main mission is to build and support a community of schools which work in collaboration to transform the lives of the children and communities they serve.
Your new role
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be a key part of the Central Finance Team, with responsibility to support the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in ensuring the Trust operates an effective system of financial control. You will work closely with the CFO and Headteachers, holding responsibility for providing financial management
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, quick learner with strong attention to detail and the confidence to establish themselves as a key contributor to the schools and the Trust Finance Team. They are looking for a candidate who will be able to demonstrate:
- ACCA/ACA qualification or finalist
- Ideally from a practice background with strong experience in financial control
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and monitoring budgets and financial forecasts.
- Experience in communicating financial information with non-financial leaders and colleagues.
What you'll get in return
This is a perfect opportunity for someone seeking to progress their finance career in the not-for-profit sector. This role will provide excellent career development working as part of a professional and ambitious team. In addition to your base salary, you will be offered:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work - 2 days from home
- 28 days annual leave per annum rising by 1 day per year to 30 maximum
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.