Excellent opportunity to join a market-leading technology business as Finance Manager, as part of growth plans for the finance team. This is a broad reporting role, responsible for month end close, developing reporting processes, and working closely with key stakeholders. You will also manage a small team.
My client are a fast-growing and innovative technology business who are now in an exciting period of growth. As a result, they are now looking to grow the finance team, with excellent long-term progression prospects on offer for the successful individuals.
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the reporting team, with overall responsibility for month end close
- Managing a team of 4, with responsibility for training and development
- Leading month end processes with responsibility for all P&L lines
- Ensure a robust control environment, with balance sheet reconciliations completed within agreed timescales
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts including board pack
- Actively review opportunities to improve efficiencies including automation of manual processes
- Work closely with the Commercial and FP&A finance teams
- Develop processes to align monthly reporting with interim and year end statutory reporting
- Ad hoc support to Senior Leadership team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Commercial awareness
- Close attention to detail
- Advanced IT Skills
- Previous management/mentoring experience of more junior team members
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary c£50-60k, dependent on experience, plus an excellent wider benefits package. They are operating a hybrid working pattern with a blend of office and homeworking.