Responsible for the day to day running of the Finance function for ; managing the team, the production of all management accounts and reporting, revenue and cash management, Finance partnering and support to the Operating Board / Business Unit heads, and for the financial control environment and processes.
A growing SME business in the healthcare field, based Croydon.
- Management of financial operations and bookkeeping including transactional finance and production of the Management Accounts to TB level.
- To produce/oversee the production of all supporting reconciliations, schedules and posting of associated journals
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance of the purchase and general ledgers including account maintenance, month and year end processes, running trial balances and the posting of journals
- Preparation and reconciliation of VAT returns
- Responsibility for payroll allocations, P11d's & PSA's.
- Implement administrative structure and maintain processes. Being the link between Finance and Operations
- Manage team of 4 direct reports.
- Provide support to the CFO as required.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- High degree of flexibility and able to adapt quickly.
- A proactive and energetic personality.
- Can do attitude and team player.
£50,000 - £60,000