- Fantastic opportunity to work in fast paced manufacturing business
- £45000-50000, based in West Bromwich
Michael Page is delighted to be partnered with one of the West Midland's most recognisable names in the manufacturing space. My client is a well-established food manufacturing business with strong progression opportunity and extensive potential to grow and develop.
They are seeking a Management Accountant who is comfortable in a heavily operational role working to instil processes around P+L and profitability. The site boasts turnover of £200m while the business operates across 10+ sites. This role is reporting into the Site Financial Controller and will require the successful candidate to be adaptable, proactive, and comfortable challenging and probing peers to get an understanding of details.
As Management Accountant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to produce timely & accurate daily, weekly & monthly site P&L's. Both internally to site and externally to central finance function.
- Reporting all of the sites financial performance including relevant KPI's.
- Production of flash forecasts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the site.
- Supporting Site Financial controller in identifying and driving continuous improvements around processes and controls
- Variance analysis, including but not limited to labour, SKU costings etc.
- Capex reporting & completion, post-implementation review
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A strong manufacturing background
- Reacts well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and financial systems (ERPs: Navision, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-organised, self-motivated, action oriented and efficient
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary c£45k-£50k (doe) + benefits, the site is also operating a hybrid working model.