Finance Business Partner (Hybrid)
To support the Business Facing Finance Director and Business Facing team. This is a key role within the business with a focus on increased controls around budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Our Client is a strongly established name within the Defence industry who are continuing to win new work and contracts.
- Production of timely and technically accurate contract/site accounts, budgets, forecasts and strategic plans including variance analysis
- Production of timely and technically accurate contract/site based budget, forecast and strategic plan reports and presentations for the Business Facing Finance Director including liaison with contract/site stakeholders.
- Business Partner with the operational teams holding them to account with their forecasts and budgets
- Support the operational teams with analysis and insight
- Produce monthly management accounts including site commentaries
- Provide support to the monthly reviews of new business/projects/pricing and the tracking of
- Provide financial support to achieve key performance measurement and efficiency targets
- Reconcile operational data to that reflected in the accounts and on other ancillary source data systems
- Responsible for the production of the customer facing balance sheet control account reconciliations and rectification actions required to resolve
- Responsible for completion contract specific journals
- Production of timely and technically accurate contract based contract EAC model
- Preparation of quarterly contract review presentations identifying future opportunitites and risks
- Preparation of short term cash forecasts with variance analysis
- Preparation of working capital analysis
- Production of revenue reconciliation between billed and unbilled revenue for their contract/site
- Reconciliation monthly of contract order book
- Excellent communication skills particularly communication at senior levels and with the ability to clearly communicate financial information to non-Finance managers and staff.
- Strong organisational skills required and ability to work under pressure achieving quality and deadlines.
- Up to date knowledge of Financial Accounting framework and that of the Regulating Bodies.
- Ability to provide added value analytical information to support the decision making process of the business.
- A good eye for detail
A fantastic package and great progression path.