Finance Business Partner
Providing essential financial analysis and support to the senior leadership team. Working collaboratively with the CFO regarding commercial decision-making and operational considerations.
Leading services provider with offices across the UK, Ireland and wider parts of Europe.
- Aiding SMT in the development of the business.
- Interpreting variances and trends in financial data.
- Presenting to the Group CEO/CFO.
- Ensure all systems and reporting operate to the highest standards with financial data accuracy being key.
- Pricing policies to deliver new business on acceptable commercial terms and on wider business processes to seek and improve operational efficiency and divisional profitability.
One year's post qualification experience, with a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA). Business Partner or FP&A experience of working with a senior management team, who understands the key business drivers that contribute to value.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous Company car allowance
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays, plus a holiday buy / sell scheme
- Hybrid working
- Discounts from major retailers and supermarkets
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Free on-site parking
- ILM training through external and in-house training