Your new company
An interesting new opportunity to join the UK office of a global construction business. This is a dynamic and high-growth business offering a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join their finance department.
Your new role
This role will be a varied and hands on position including but not limited to the below responsibilities:
- End to end management of transactions
- Coordinate with Treasury department overseas to manage payments
- Prepare management and financial accounts
- VAT preparations for a number of countries
- Financial analysis including working capital analysis
- Financial reporting including consolidated reports
- Preparing Financial Statements
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit a hands on Qualified Accountant, you will have experience of IFRS reporting standards and experience working for a multinational business. This role will require candidates to support the UK finance department in setting up and improving new finance systems and processes.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary and remuneration package is on offer for this role with plenty of hybrid and flexible working options available. This is a real opportunity to join a young business with a large, well-established parent company, offering you the change to really progress and develop your skills and career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.