Head of Finance Business Partnering
Head of Finance Business Partnering Job based in West Kent - £70k - £75k with Hybrid Working - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
Your new company
I am working with a longstanding client to source a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Head of Finance Business Partnering to join this West Kent based business.
Your new role
Will support the business by providing Senior Finance leadership and management, responsible for supporting the delivery company goals and strategies, including the transformation of budget, forecasting and business planning processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Production and oversight of the monthly and quarterly financial information pack to include Management Accounts, KPIs, Treasury information, establishment and Forecasts, in an accurate and timely manner.
* Transforming the Financial Management information of the organisation and maintaining it in a format that is relevant and up to date with what's going on in the sector.
* Responsible for the budget setting process of the organisation. Transforming the budget setting process as part of a new system implementation, moving from nominal to cost centre budgeting.
* Lead the creation of a business partnering function within the organisation, to support the Strategic Programme and the delivery of Value for Money objectives.
* Provide oversight of the Treasury Management function of the organisation, to include operational management of loan portfolio, treasury reporting internally and to the Regulator through the quarterly returns, loan covenant compliance and security charging.
* Development of finance support to the business to include cashflow forecasting, development appraisals, scheme capital monitoring and end of scheme reporting.
* Be responsible for financial data within the system architecture and the creation and design of financial reporting and reconciliation to meet the business needs of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished senior finance and business partnering professional with relevant industry qualifications such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA. Be able to demonstrate substantial experience of running a Business Partnering function to support the operations of an organisation while ensuring the group's compliance with all relevant legislation, accounting requirements and regulations. Proven management experience with the skills to build a high performing team, demonstrating credibility, strong influencing and communication skills, personal drive and ambition to make a difference.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of between £70,000 and £75,000 dependant on experience plus hybrid working options and range of other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.