Management Accountant - Up to £42,000 salary - Blackburn
Your new company
A well established Recycling group who have several site across the UK. Working closely with a number of high profile clients. You would be reporting directly in to the Financial Controller and this is an excellent position to develop your career.
Your new role
You will be working as a management accountant and be responsible for the following -
* Preparation of draft management accounts
* Month end reconciliation of control accounts: Sales / Purchase Ledger, VAT, PAYE, Fixed Assets etc.
* Bank / credit card reconciliations
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
* Posting of bank transactions
* VAT returns
* Preparation of accruals and prepayments
* Production of KPI and other ad hoc reports
* Ensuring the integrity of nominal postings
* Nominal journal entries
* Ensuring month end is closed down promptly
* Initial review of variances
* Involvement in process and systems development.
What you'll need to succeed
-Good excel skills
-Experience working in finance team
-CIMA/ACCA/ACA part or fully qualified
-Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
-Fantastic Salary Package
-On Site Parking
-Great Links To Local Transport
-Generous Holiday Package
-Death In Service Cover - 3 times your Annual Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.