Finance Shared Services
This role will provide business facing connection and work with various stakeholder groups connected with a group of financial processes.
One of the world's largest food companies, UK consumers can benefit from their global expertise in developing and delivering great tasting, leading food brands. Their customers can also rely on the stability and resources that go hand in hand with being a multinational company.
People & Organisation -
- Provide feedback to direct reports at set frequency
- Coach and help develop SMEs and team members.
- Ensure/Manage Hiring Process for New Personnel (Right talent at first place itself) and roll out retention strategies to retain a key talent.
- Work Actively to support initiatives & collaborate with local teams as part of ONE FINANCE
Operational Responsibilities ( Eg: Day to day delivery, issues resolutions, KPI Monitoring)
- Communicate clearly and effectively to key stakeholders and build strong working relationship with them
- Provide direction and guidance to third party operations team based at various locations
- Manage relationship and maximise the level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage escalations and collaborate with relevant parties to ensure accurate and timely resolution
- Support process improvements in a sustainable manner to deliver cost effective services
- Support process transformation initiatives by collaborating with multiple business partners and WHQ process owner
- Provide leadership updates on key milestones and ensure timely escalation and resolution of issues
- Apply project management discipline and Continuous Improvement tools to ensure high quality service delivery and to instil confidence in business partners (clients) locally
- Support change management for key stakeholders to ensure positive experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Business facing role in the FSS area - Demonstrated Financial Management & Leadership skills
- Excellent influencing & negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local languages
- Passion for Talent Management - track record of developing leaders
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organisation and within a multicultural environment - Ability To break down complex ideas into clear and actionable messages
- Structured and self-disciplined approach to working - able to work independently and under pressure
- Team player with high level of Customer Service orientation and Integrity
Competitive salary and compensation package