Head of Finance SSC
This newly created SSC Head of Finance role that offers excellent benefits. This is ideal for an individual with previous experience as a Transactions Manager or Head of Transactional Services.
A Private Equity backed organisation with a rich history and market leading reputation.
- Initially this role will require someone with the ability to drive and manage this transformation process and implement the necessary processes and controls.
- This person will need to think and act quickly in a fast moving environment in order to deliver a key strategic project for the business
- Along with this project leadership responsibility is the ongoing management of the SSC function:
- Manage full Shared Service Centre reporting to the Group Finance Director including receivable, payable and cash allocation teams (20+ people)
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are coded correctly and are paid to terms
- Ensure that cash collection from customers is maintained at agreed target levels, and cash is allocated as received
- Develop KPIs that can be reported regularly to wider business with recommendation for areas to continuously improve
- Responsibility for timely and accurate management of month end process across all ledgers
- Identify, build, and maintain controls around key processes to ensure accurate reporting
- Develop strategic plans for Shared Service Centre, continually challenging scope and efficiency of what can be covered by the function. This should include bench marking against other SSC functions
- Drive opportunities with support of IT to identify system improvements to process including utilising RPA
- Manage company expense process ensuring timely and accurate response to claims
- Ensure that we maintain compliance with key relevant regulatory requirements i.e. Data Protection, and Anti-Bribery & Corruption laws
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- 8-10 years of experience in Accounts and Finance
- Previous Shared Service Centre experience - Demonstrated Financial Management & Leadership skills
- Excellent influencing & negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organisation and within a multicultural environment
- Team player with high level of Customer Service orientation and Integrity