Senior Financial Accountant
Interim Senior Financial Accountant role based in Swindon, in the public sector on a 6 month + assignment
Looking to recruit a qualified and professional Senior Financial Accountant to cover the first 6 - 12 months of this position which has come about due to a pending retirement.
One of our longstanding clients has instructed myself to look for someone who has a very strong proven history in transactional accounting and line management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Statutory Reporting and Accounts Production
- Review of Accounting Policies
- Line Management of specialist Accountants looking after Membership Income, Investments, Pensions & Funding
- Liaison with External Auditors and Reporting to the Audit Committee
- Liaison with the Fiscal Services Manager on VAT Prep, Returns and Compliance
For undertaking this role you will receive:
- Pay rate of between £375 and £400 per day via Umbrella
- Hybrid Working
- Subsidised on-site Canteen
- Free on-site Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.