Financial Accountant, Witney, £32,000 - £35,000
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading manufacturing company, which provides innovative solutions. The purpose of this role os to support the team with the transactional processing within the EMEAI region.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Completion of month end close - working to a 2-day close and providing support to the BU Accountants and Finance Managers.
- Ensure the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of the balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with Finance Managers and the business to resolve any mispostings
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with auditors as required, attending to audit queries and audit information requests.
- Support Internal audits and actioning any audit recommendations as appropriate
- Supporting the Statutory Accounts lead Finance Manager on the completion and preparation of statutory accounts and supporting GL team members to ensure that audit requests (via the online portal) are completed on time and in full.
- Assisting the local finance manager in the completion of all internal and external tax workbooks required (Corp tax provision, Year end tax packs, Foreign Data Collection).
- Attending to adhoc requests from Corporate and other Finance Managers.
- Supporting various projects within the region and EMEAI finance.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Preferred, but not essential, experience of Oracle 11i and R12, Smartview, Proficient Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Part qualified accountant - ideally a CIMA/ACCA studier
- Professional accounting experience of a minimum of 2 years.
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
- £32,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Flexible location with hybrid working
- Progression and study support
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.