Senior Manager Position with Top 100 Practice in Bicester
Competitive, Dependent Upon Experience
Your new company
Our client, a Top 100 accountancy practice with offices across Oxfordshire and Berkshire, is looking for a senior manager to join their growing team.
Your new role
To provide a professional accountancy service to fee paying clients. To support a Director in the running of their portfolio & to work with other Senior staff to manage junior staff in their day to day work.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Reporting directly to the Director to assist in the management of a portfolio of clients.
* Work with other senior staff to manage the day to day running of the Bicester office.
* Planning workload for both self and others
* Review of financial statements and tax returns.
* Review work to identify relevant points to raise in client meetings.
* Responsible for billing, fee reviews and new client quotations.
* Liaise with clients to assist with queries or request additional information for their accounts and returns ensuring accuracy and statutory deadlines are met at all times.
* Support and mentor Trainees & junior members of staff.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified ACCA / ACA or similar
* Demonstrated financial management experience and legislative compliance with the ability to interpret relevant legislation to clients.
* Previous experience of working with clients in a busy accountancy practice.
* Good knowledge of accounting systems e.g. Sage, QuickBooks, Xero.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to manage a varied portfolio of owner managed businesses in respect of accountancy, taxation & business advice.
* Experience of managing a team.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
A competitive salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to work in a friendly, tightly knit office. Annual salary reviews and study support is available to those who are part qualified.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.