- Management Accountant - Bristol
- A market leading business offering long term stability and progression.
Your new company
Hays are recruiting for a Management Accountant for a market leading business based in Bristol. Our client offers hybrid working, study support and a friendly & supportive environment.
Your new role
- Management Accountant duties will include:
- Preparing month end closing procedures
- Production of monthly financial reporting and supporting information
- Preparation and posting of journals including prepayments & accruals
- Management for Year End Audit and preparing all required schedules
- Responsibility for reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts
- Managing the inter-company month end process
- Liaising with inter-company stakeholders
- Assisting with Forecasting and Budgetary process and manage follow up with all departments
- Managing the inter-company recharges
- Ensure tax filings and compliance is maintained in accordance with HMRC deadlines for both
- VAT and Corporation Tax
- Providing support to AR and AP team
- Management of both internal and external audit and take lead with external auditors
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
What you'll get in return
A salary up to £50,000, hybrid working, pension & more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.