This is a great opportunity for someone to join a global market leader SME with ambitious growth plans and a vibrant culture. Seeking someone who can adapt to a changing environment while working directly with key stakeholders in the business.
'International Fast Track 200' global market leader SME with ambitious growth plans.
- Delivering timely, insightful, high quality month end reporting and analysis
- Providing information and insight to support informed decision making
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Supporting the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Improving the efficiency and consistency of processes and controls
- Lead / support projects that help deliver the Finance change programme
- Support and develop more junior members of the team
- Risk management - able to identify risks and recommend controls to mitigate
- Good communication skills, written and verbal - able to tell the story behind the numbers
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with complex models
Up to £47,000 + benefits