Accountant for a resource derivatives broker and dealer. The rate is £70-£75K (Pro-Rata) on a 3-5 Month FTC. They require 3 days travel into the Bishop's Gate office.
Your new company:
A reputable and popular resource derivatives broker and dealer that delivers trade solutions to businesses, funds, and financial institutions globally.
Your new role:
You will be assisting the Financial Controller with corporate accounting, internal reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Prepare daily internal P&L/Liquidty reports
- Posting Journals: Depreciation, accruals & prepayments
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Special projects, such as continued automation of the finance function and search for process efficiencies
- Credit Control Daily assessment of margin calls and liaising with clients to ensure funds are received
- Sending daily credit control reports to management (Margin call report & Outstanding ledger report)
What you'll need:
- To be fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience doing Credit Control (ESSENTIAL)
- Professional Services experience (Desirable, not Essential)
What you'll get I return:
This role will be a great opportunity to assist in the month end, among other accounting responsibilities. An ideal candidate will see this role as a chance to improve their accounting/credit control skills.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.