Collaborative and forward facing Management Accountant position with a true opportunity to business partner the wider business.
This role is newly created, but working in a well established, supportive finance function.
Our client is a leading professional services business based in Birmingham City Centre. They have excellent office facilities in a prime location and offer great flexibility around home/office working.
- Strong emphasis on ad-hoc reporting/analysis/project type work to support wider business & finance function
- Working with Assistant Management Accountant to produce the P&L, Reporting etc
- Opportunity to drive and create process improvement
- Mentoring of junior team members with the opportunity to progress to line management
- Business partnering across internal stakeholders, both inside and outside of the finance team
This role would suit a proactive, engaging and curious Management Accountant or similar type background.
Candidates must be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified
Must be able to demonstrate clear examples of where you have delivered ad-hoc reporting/analysis
Various other benefits