An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate, people focused Financial Controller to be part of a unique business.
As the Financial Controller, you will lead the overall Finance function on behalf a reputable brand with a growing online platform.
A leading UK brand that operates in a niche market, with an ambitious growth plan to expand.
- Prepare financial analysis of site operations, including variance analysis, while making a recommendations to ensure the achievement of business goals
- Prepare departmental budgets, financial forecasts and reporting
- Prepare monthly financial accounts and play an active part on the review process
- Develop Financial awareness and accountability
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled monthly and oversee the process of credit extension and collection of overdue accounts
- Manage accounts payable to balance cash flow and reputation with suppliers
- Direct everyday financial activity, plan and assign work ensuring the right staffing numbers
- Develop team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Ensure financial control procedures and systems are ethical and legal
- Experienced Financial Controller.
- Can improve processes, controls, reporting and decision making.
- Can operate at senior level and also be comfortable in the detail.
- Can problem solve in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Can drive change in a flexible, resilient and positive manner
- Can manage, develop and mentor a value added finance team
- Strong Excel skills.
- Be either ACCA, CIMA of ACA Qualified.
- Online, retail and multi-site industry experience preferred.
Fantastic salary & Package