Finance Business Partner
My client are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner posts in London. This role is central to the relationship between the business area and the finance function. You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the business unit to provide advice, challenge and scrutiny to senior colleagues.
My client are a leading UK institution.
My client are currently recruiting four Finance Business Partner posts in London.
* Acting as key liaison point between Finance and the business, building in depth understanding of different business areas and performance and delivery priorities.
* Providing analysis to support decision making and using bench marking to highlight opportunities and add value.
* Supporting business areas with financial analysis to prepare for Spending Reviews, risk management and business planning processes.
* Leading on financial reporting, including analysing financial information and preparing summary reporting, ensuring that the leaders of the organisation are able to make decisions based on accurate financial information.
* Assessing accounting implications and providing accounting advice in accordance with international financial reporting standards and central government accounting rules.
* Building financial awareness and capability of non-finance staff within the business.
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills combined with a clear understanding of how this should be applied for the benefit of the organisation.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- A high level of competence in budget management, planning, forecasting and risk identification combined with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent technical accounting skills across a wide range of financial disciplines and a proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Credibility with senior colleagues and stakeholders and the ability to influence decision-making.
- An environment with flexible working options.
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity.