Financial Analyst - Telecoms Industry
Your new company is a growing leader in their field. Based in Central Reading.
Your new role will assist the Finance Manager in providing commercial and financial business partner support services to Operations, during an exciting period of rapid growth and diversification.
Role will include :
- Production of the monthly management accounts across Capex and Opex
- Supporting budgeting and forecast cycles including maintaining and developing forecast models
- Extracting reports across the P&L and balance sheet from SAP R3 for output into Excel, in an appropriate format for Stakeholders to analyse and review
- Producing financial & volumetric reports for non-financial stakeholders
- Execution of all relevant SAP accounting processes in coordination with our external accounting partner including settlement to final fixed assets for completed projects.
- Maintenance and upkeep of SAP master data through the creation of new cost centres, general ledger accounts, project codes
What you'll need to succeed likely to be degree educated you will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Knowledge of IRFS15 would be an advantage. You will be a self starter, able to work on your own initiative and a desire to grasp opportunities to develop your career.
What you'll get in return competitive day rate, hybrid working pattern (3 days in the office) and an opportunity for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.