To provide timely, accurate and relevant financial data. Support the management teams in improving the financial performance across the business.
UK leading, multinational manufacturer with several sites globally.
- Responsible for Internal organisational Monthly Management Reporting.
- Support the Forecasting and Annual Budgetary process.
- Update and create new standard costing annually.
- Ensuring timely and accurate costing of new products.
- Respond promptly to product cost data requests from sales force.
- Various Ad Hoc monthly reports required by Management
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/Qualified Accountant
- Demonstrable experience working in a Manufacturing environment is desirable
- Previous Financial Reporting experience would be beneficial
- Actively works with customers/clients to identify their needs & comes up with suitable proposals
- Excellent communicator who works well within a team and independently
- Play a pivotal part in the future strategy of the organisation
- Competitive salary
- 30 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice Pensions
- Life assurance (3x annual salary)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free on-site Parking