A growing and impressive PLC business looking for a strong Management Accounting to join the team.
- Provide and review of Group management accounts
- Review of stock valuation, prepayments and accruals on a timely basis
- Submission of weekly and monthly reports for the Group with commentary and comparison to budgets.
- Business Partner with Senior Stakeholders
- Develop use of the finance systems and implement appropriate controls and processes for effective and automated financial reporting to ensure a strong control environment
- Liaise with auditors to manage of the year-end audit process, including coordination with the audit team, managing deliverables and responding to queries
- Provide financial guidance and support to all UK site managers to help broaden their knowledge and the understanding of financial reporting requirements
- Lead, motivate and develop a small team
- Review teams' performances and identify training needs
- Oversee and assist in the recruitment and selection process as and when required.
Qualified Accountant - CIMA / ACCA / ACA
Previous Management Experience
Good team player
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus and great benefits
Flexbile working and some WFH is on offer *