Financial Accounting Manager - Investment Reporting
As Financial Accounting Manager, you will assist the financial accounting and reporting of investments as well as manage 1 direct report.
This is a 14 month Fixed Term Contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Financial Services business, based in both Kent and London with a very good reputation.
As Financial Accounting Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the financial accounting close
- Reporting of financial investments included in internal and external reporting, including the Annual Report, Half Year Report and UK Subsidiary accounts
- Document, apply and update the accounting policies for financial investments
- Supporting the preparation of financial investments data for both Solvency II and Market reporting
- Manage 1 direct report
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure an efficient and effective financial accounting and reporting process
My Client is looking for someone Qualified / Qualified by Experience with experience within the Financial Services sector. Alternatively candidates with experience of investment reporting within different sectors (charities or property companies for example) will be considered.
You must have strong Excel skills and the ability to forge relationships around the business.
Ideally you will be available to start this role at short notice. It is initially to cover a period of maternity leave but there could be opportunities on a permanent basis within the organisation thereafter.
A salary dependent on experience
A very competitive benefits package with high bonus potential and a good pension
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home