- Financial reporting role working in a team of 5
- Supporting the business with new acquisitions
A fast-growing, listed Oil & Gas business with operations across two continents. With revenues exceeding £200m, they are continuing to expand both organically and via new acquisitions.
- Ownership of the UK general ledgers with additional focus on debt facilities, intercompany balance reconciliations, inter-company interest and corporate allocations.
- Oversight and preparation of journal entries for regular accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and other corporate transactions, including share option/IFRS 2 entries
- Review and approve monthly journals prepared by the Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Review key control account reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of schedules and analysis as required to support financial and management accounts.
- Assist with reviews of subsidiary monthly packs.
- Assist operating subsidiaries with accounting issues as required.
- Newly qualified accountant ideally ACA from a top-tier practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with regulatory reporting standards, namely IFRS
- An interest in Oil & Gas would be beneficial
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive company