VAT Senior Manager
VAT Advisor, VAT Professional, Value Added Tax
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As VAT Senior Manager you will be responsible for leading the day to day duties of your team. You will need to support all levels of team members with their technical research, reviewing their work and ensuring clients are managed not only efficiently but effectively with proactive ad reactive advice. You will also be managing a portfolio of more complex clients, through investigations and beyond, to provide peace of mind and technical support when they need it most. You will be encouraged to network with wider VAT teams within the business to ensure you are working on a National level to service clients and keep technical expertise current.
As part of the management team, your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team in both your local office and wider network to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and staff management. Personal coaching will continue as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications which can be tailored to your own individual aspirations.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing VAT Team as the entire Azets group is growing and developing. The individual will be required to proactively support and service existing clients and international contacts and to grow and develop existing and new relationships and the reputation of the firm in VAT across a wide range of business sectors. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the current growth objectives of the local and national VAT team and will have a unique opportunity to help shape and develop the future of the national VAT team at Azets. "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (30 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to YuLife
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support