FP&A Expense Manager
Your new company
I am working with a large, international insurance business looking to add to their FP&A team in London. This is a reputable brand name that offers an exciting, fast paced and challenging environment to work in. They have strong internal promotion and development records and the chance to interact with a range of stakeholders across multiple teams and geographies.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Co-ordinate and complete the annual budget process including challenging stakeholders and reporting back to senior management, board and shareholders.
- Quarterly and monthly expense reporting vs budget.
- Build a quarterly forecasting process for international group allowing accurate trend analysis
- Lead on international expense allocations process
- Develop expense teams business partnering capabilities and interaction with the business.
- Staff management of 1 report
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a strong understanding of expense/cost management in complex, international organisations. You will need advanced excel skills and be capable of building models. You will need excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills as the role interacts with a wide array of senior leaders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and wider package and the chance to join a leading business in the sector. It is a commercially focused, analytical role with lots of business partnering and the opportunity to drive change and make tangible impacts on the business performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.