Finance Business Partners
Finance Business Partner
Your new company
International insurance group are significantly growing their Finance Business Partner team. They have three opportunities within the team.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity to work as a finance business partner, supporting senior stakeholders on commercial decisions.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders to provide financial support to commercial decision making
- Facing off to all the senior stakeholders across all of the product areas and helping to forecast the spend or allocations
- Support group functions (such as IT, Risk, Compliance, HR, etc) whilst getting involved in both local country and international reporting
- Support the production of the budget & forecast process
- Challenge key stakeholders to ensure all concepts have been considered before making key decisions
- Support in the production of the UK management accounts
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 0-3 years PQE. You will be confident with excellent communication skills. Insurance experience is preferred but not essential. Experience within FP&A is advantageous.
What you'll get in return
In return, you receive a competitive salary between £55,000 - £65,000 DOE. You will join an international, growing business where there is a great culture who promote from within. Lots of opportunity to develop & progress internally. You will work alongside senior stakeholders who will support your development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.