Accounts Assistant Manager
Accounts Assistant Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Assistant Manager you continue your technical and personal development with the preparation of accounts and advice for more complex clients. As well as providing support to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will become part of the management team, including department work planning, appraisals and also directly guiding more junior team members to provide both technical and day to day guidance to support their journey.
As part of the management team, your own journey will continue via mentorship by the wider management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and staff management. Personal coaching will continue as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications which can be tailored to your own individual aspirations and can even include mentorship as you plot a route to Director/Partner.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"You will be joining a forward-thinking, progressive team with a supportive and friendly atmosphere. The role provides an exciting opportunity for a talented senior to become involved in a diverse and interesting SME client portfolio. Excellent on-the-job training will be provided. "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app – Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support