Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join an award winning mid tier accountancy firm
Your new company
My client is a leading independent accountancy firm ranked in the top 30 accountant and business advisers. They currently have 17 regional offices across the North of England and Scotland, and are continuing to expand.
Being an award winning employer, that hold strong core values along with a fantastic company culture, this truly reflects on their 150 year success record. They are looking forward to the continued growth of the firm and are excited to see their further success over the next few years.
Your new role
Due to expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their Tax Consultancy service line. The successful candidate can either be based at their Leeds or Newcastle office.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Tax leadership team in identifying, devising and delivering bespoke tax advise and solutions to our clients. This person will also offer coaching and development to the junior members of this service line, and play a key role in delivering against the service offering and contribute towards it's continuous success.
The main elements of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Tax Leadership team in delivering complex tax advisory projects
- Identifying planning and advisory opportunities from our existing client portfolio and targets
- Being responsible for drafting appropriate scope and budget for each piece of work to be agreed with the Tax Partner responsible
- Monitoring the status of each project and ensure the appropriate levels of communication with
- Being responsible for managing communication with Tax Partner responsible for matters involved in
- Being responsible for client contact on advisory projects
- Having direct line management responsibilities for Tax Seniors / Tax Assistant Managers
What you'll need to succeed
- Focused and have a driven attitude to grow the service line
- Technically strong and have previous experience working in a similar role
- Commercial and be able to communicate effectively with clients and prospects
- Approachable and able to manage / help others in the team achieve success
- Able to achieve and have track record of business development success
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and a attractive benefits package which includes:
- Flexible & Smart Working - giving you the ability to balance home-working, office location etc.
- 3.1% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced Annual Leave which will increase throughout your length of service and option an Annual Leave Purchase Scheme allowing you to buy up to 5 additional days annual leave each year.
- Life Cover of 4x your salary
- Health Shield Cash Plan (provides cash back on a range of Health benefits and discounts on fashion, entertainment, holidays etc)
- Introductory Commission Scheme (financial reward if you refer a new client)
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential support for emotional wellbeing)
- Employee Referral Scheme (financial reward if you refer new AW colleagues) of up to £2,500
- Detailed and thorough on-the-job training
- Reviews and appraisals with your management team to ensure regular communication and providing you with a platform to enhance your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.