FP&A Analyst *FTSE 100*
FP&A Analyst for a FTSE listed business based in London ACA Top 4 / Cima listed candidate
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the largest property development and investment companies in the UK with a portfolio valued over £10 billion. As a FTSE company they have a number of exciting developments in recent years within central London. They are currently looking to hire a recently qualified candidate to join the as a FP&A Analyst. This is a varied and commercial role to work for an ambitious company with excellent progression opportunities across the business.
Your new role
- Perform scenario analysis using the forecasting model to support business decisions
- Preparation of key management information (e.g investment activity, leasing activity, treasury activity, performance vs budget)
- Forecasting and monitoring of key financial risk metrics
- Support preparation of finance papers for the Board and Executive Committees
- 5 year strategic forecast and analysis for the annual Board Strategy Day working closely with the Strategy, Investment and Property Analysis teams
- Deliver improvements to our current budgeting / forecasting / analysis processes
- Work on special ad-hoc projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Top 4 qualified OR
- CIMA graduate scheme
- Newly qualified 0-2 years post qualified experience
- Strong excel
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting role for a FTSE100 business where you will be gain more exposure to CEO, CFO, EXCO and direct interaction where you can make more of an impact. This role will be central to every financial decision the company makes and will offer you a variety of experience gaining a very holistic view of the business. The company offers hybrid working and a competitve package of £55k + 25% bonus + 15% bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.