Are you looking for a role with a leading independent firm that has an international reach and can offer fully flexible working, full autonomy, excellent career progression plus a market leading salary and benefits package?
My client is a leading independent firm of business advisers supporting owner managed businesses. With offices in Manchester & Blackburn, the firm’s core client base of owner managed businesses resides in East Lancashire but extends throughout the UK and Internationally.
About the role:
This role will take responsibility for the delivery of the accounts and audit compliance services and report to a portfolio holder. You will be contributing to advice, and work on all aspects of accountancy matters within the allocated portfolio of clients.
- Review of financial statements & tax computations
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for non-audit assignments.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of sole trader tax computations.
- Preparation, with assistance, of VAT returns.
- Planning, managing and completing audit files
- Assisting in completing audit assignments
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Good working knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good working knowledge of ISAs.
- Good working knowledge of personal income and capital gains tax matters
- Good working knowledge of UK corporation tax computations.
- Good working knowledge of VAT.
- Commitment to enhancing knowledge and skills through formal and informal development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation software.
- Experience of corporation tax computation software.
- Experience of audit software.
If you're interested in this position, and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies across the North West:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.