Financial Accounting Manager
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's most successful property companies. Headquartered in London this is a large PE backed business who are constantly growing through acquisition and expansion. If you are looking for a fun, dynamic and high-growth environment then this company can offer you exciting long term opportunities for growth and development. With reputable brand names they are industry leading with a large online presence.
Your new role
This role will offer a Qualified Accountant varied tasks and responsibilities to manage, key areas you will cover are:
- Manage a small team, leading the prepare of your divisions monthly management accounts
- Producing monthly divisional reporting packs and commentary
- Review accuracy of balance sheet reconciliations to meet deadlines
- Manage statutory and group year end audits
- Work closely with the commercial team to improve on areas such as monthly billing
- Lead process improvement meetings to drive efficiencies
- Cash flow forecasting
- Manage VAT returns
- Work with tax team and support with requests
- Maintain internal financial controls
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant, ideally with an audit background and sound working knowledge of IFRS 16, IFRS 15 and IFRS 9. You will be a strong communicator and experienced in stakeholder manager, this role requires extensive work with the operational and commercial side of the business so prior exposure to this would be ideal. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, ideally with some experience working with PE backed companies.
What you'll get in return
As a high-growth business there are always new opportunities to grow and develop within this organisation, you will be working with a team of highly successful colleagues in a supportive and friendly environment. Excellent flexible and hybrid working options and a competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.