Financial Controller - Real Estate
Your new company
A fast-growing UK based private rental developer, investor and operator of residential assets. This is an exciting opportunity for a number one in finance reporting to the CEO.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the complete financial management of the company as well as working closely with senior executives on short and long term initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- Implement financial reporting system
- Prepare and review financial data for cost reduction/revenue increasing opportunities
- Manage relationships with stakeholders externally including banks and auditors
- Payroll management
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly and accurately reported
- Develop and manage a finance team to support business growth
- All management and financial reporting
- Preparing and presenting board packs to SLT
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in real estate development, ideally with multi-site experience. Experience in implementing or upgrading finance systems as well as team management would be desirable. You will be excited to work for a small but fast-growing business with ambitious plans. Strong communication skills as well as presentation skills are required.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to be part of a young business at the early stages of its development journey, reporting directly to the CEO you will gain excellent exposure and opportunity to build a finance team. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.