Specialist Senior Auditor, Technology
Job: Specialist Senior Auditor- Technology- Banking/ Financial Services
This role specialises in Technology department of a large bank, and you will be working with independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks.
- You will be working directly with business managers to improve controls, providing assurance efficiently and affectively and working with numerous stakeholders..
- You will be engaging with stakeholders in numerous audits , ensuring a good understanding of possible risks to the business and an lead on identifying on key risks. You will be assessing risks and controls as well as undertaking testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI or reviewing risk information.
Furthermore, you will be:
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Coaching auditors and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement
- Leveraging our industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Effectively sharing knowledge across the function in relation to specific engagements
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A technology background, and experience with both risk and audit.
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
- Excellent attention to detail