Senior Reporting Associate
We are one of the leading providers of Advisory related services in Greece.
Our Outsourcing team provides tailored solutions to support our clients’ business strategy and meet their Accounting and Financial reporting needs.
In this dynamic environment, we are now looking for a high caliber Senior Reporting Associate for our team in Athens. As a member of our team you will:
- Participate in the preparation of interim / annual statutory reporting under IFRS and Greek GAAP.
- Participate in the preparation of ad hoc management and other reporting.
- Consolidate and analyze financial and non-financial data.
- Participate in the preparation of business plans.
- Participate in the preparation of consolidated Financial Statements under Greek GaaP and IFRS
- Collaborate in team-oriented environment, develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges
What we are looking for
- Minimum four (4) years of professional experience.
- Previous experience in a relevant role at a consulting firm will be considered an asset.
- Experience of working on multiple accounts will be highly regarded.
- Proven working experience on IFRS.
- Ability to apply critical thinking.
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial reporting matters.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Strong English language skills.
- Attention to detail.
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals.
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients.
- Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities.
- Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, bus service etc.
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and more than 1,400 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.