Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant (TDA)
Risk isn’t going to disappear and the complex, ever changing environment makes it much harder to predict where new challenges will come from. But it represents an opportunity for businesses to transform and innovate, and discover hidden value. From the boardroom to back office, we work to protect and strengthen every aspect of business; from people to performance, systems to strategy. Through our invaluable insights and independent assurance we help discover and unlock real value.
There is a huge amount of business change caused by disruption, including technology, regulation, or a factor in the broader environment such as Brexit and that gives rise to risk and uncertainty. Helping our clients identify and address those risks to give them and their stakeholders confidence in their business is the purpose of our new Risk Assurance Line of Service. As a business, we have been providing services related to risk within our wider Assurance practice. On 1 July 2020, we established this new Line of Service to better use the scale and breadth of our practice including many of the firm’s experts in areas such as regulation, cyber security, listings, actuarial, accounting, controls and internal audit.
About Tech, Data & Analytics (TDA)
Our Technology, Data and Analytics (TDA) business unit is 600 strong and offers a range of high value services for organisations going through business and technology change. Our Mid Market Transformation (MMT) team specialise in helping mid-sized, UK based organisations navigate challenging Transformation programmes that are principally based on Microsoft Technology solutions:
- Fast growing team
- Focus on a growing market
- Strength in combining technology and data delivery
- Growth plan to move from 50-250 FTE over 4 years
- Business integrator and client-side advisor focus
As a business integrator and client-side advisor, you will work with clients and partners to ensure a successful outcome to the transformation agenda. This will involve:
- Establishing an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business and technical requirements.
- Document, propose and discuss solution options with clients and partners
- Facilitating the development of ‘To-Be’ business processes and discussing these with clients and partners
- Providing advice during the implementation cycle including configuration and customisation of D365
- Analysing defects and advising on options to resolve
- Providing quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Providing SME input across a variety of programme workstreams including Testing, Training, Data, Reporting and Business Change
- Collaborating with colleague to develop tools, approaches and point of views
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Broad technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (Out of the box functionality and limits)
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively will a wide range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Strong understanding of business processes and experience defining ‘to be’ process structures.
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience performing FitGap analysis between requirements and Out-the-Box functionality
- Experience documenting and communication solution overview and functional design documents
- Experience defining and executing in End-to-End functional testing
- Experience developing and delivering end user training
- Experience in data migration via the data management framework
- Experience delivering at least 2 D365 CE implementations through the entire project life cycle
- Experience with ‘business transformation’ programmes and not just technology or software implementations
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world - in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have ‘The Deal’.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.html
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.