We are currently recruiting for an international manufacturing company to recruit a management accountant
Your new company
A globally renowned, marketing leading manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to be based at the office here in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with opportunities for progression.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for processing or transactions, preparation and posting of accruals & prepayments alongside month end reporting whilst providing commentary. The role will include:
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and resolve outstanding items on a timely basis
- Preparation of month end submissions to the group
- Provide meaningful commentary and metrics to support business performances along with explanation against budget
- Review of outstanding invoices, preparation and posting of plant accruals
- Continuous review of procedures, alignment of processes and best practices/
- Preparation of the year end reporting pack
What you'll need to succeed
The client is ideally looking for someone that is qualified but would also consider someone that is part qualified. They are looking for someone that is driven , hard working and ideally experience of working in a global business. If you had SAP experience that would also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 along with a yearly bonus. There is progression opportunities for the right person but they can also offer study support for someone that is still doing their qualifications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.