Head of Finance Transformation
Head of Finance Transformation - Renewable Energy
An exciting Renewable Energy investment company is hiring a Head of Financial Transformation to support the CFO in scaling the finance team, expanding the finance function internationally, and expanding the systems.
The rate is between £700-£1000/Day Outside IR35 (TBC) on a 12 Month rolling contract (likely to be extended). The working is hybrid, and the office is based in Westminster.
Your new company
An exciting Renewable Energy Investment company that invests in big renewable energy projects. They target solar, onshore & offshore wind, waste to energy, battery storage.
Your new role
To assist the CFO in expanding the finance function internationally.
Your key responsibilities:
- Scale the finance team
- Help expand the finance function into all developed countries
- Transform the systems, finance structure, and processes
What you'll need to succeed:
- Full qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in financial transformation
- Background in Energy & Renewables
- Experience working at a senior level in a similar business and proven experience in this kind of expansion Experience in board & stakeholder management
What you'll get in return:
This will be an incredible opportunity to work on an exciting project, alongside an experienced CFO. A great candidate will use this opportunity to assist in a large-scale expansion project and refine their financial transformation skills
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.