Commercial Finance Analyst Opportunity | Permanent | Warwickshire | c£45,000 + 10% bonus
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a multinational manufacturing organisation based in the Warwick who are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for all Financial Analysis, Trending and Forecasting within the UK/IE of the group.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysis of financial information relevant for Business Area
- Reserve modelling and analysis including quarterly review meetings
- (Finance & Accounting), including but not limited to :
- Month-end closing and trending
- Forward planning
- Commercial activities
- Assisting in business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow and Funding management
- Providing high quality financial information
To be successful in this position you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- An ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant or Finalist
- Have excellent analytical and advanced excel skills
- Able to think on your feet and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Able to get behind the numbers and drive efficiencies forward
- Ambitious and a self-motivator who has a pro-active attitude towards your work
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for an organisation who truly invests both personally and professionally in their employees.
This role is right-hand man to the Senior Business Controller and sees an ambitious individual stepping in for them and picking up senior responsibilities where needed, to gradually make the transition into the senior position.
A competitive remuneration package is offered, along with both flexible and hybrid arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.