Treasury Associate Director
Your new company
Your new investment company offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with more than $500 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach "dynamic working".
Your new role
This is an important new role established to provide critical support to the buildout of the company's Private Assets strategy and the fulfilment of their broader funding and capital markets needs. This role will focus on all areas of debt funding for Private Assets and Corporate Treasury. The role will be the hub for bank interactions across products and funding types for the company. The successful candidate will have the objective to lever company relationships and franchise to extract the best terms for financing, while developing the optimal strategy for fulfilling the company's funding needs in the most efficient manner.
The role will interact with functions across the company, especially Finance, Legal, Tax and the Private Assets business.
- Private Assets Product - Support the buildout of the Private Assets function by taking ownership of its debt funding needs
- Build private assets debt strategy and funding plan
- Assess lending needs and market capacity
- Propose requirements on quantum, currency, tenor, security, etc.
- Source funding options
- Evaluate potential lenders and terms
- Complete necessary governance
- Execute new borrowing
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and maintenance of facilities
- Products include but are not limited to recourse and non-recourse (secured) funding, GP facilities, warehouse facilities, subscription lines, asset-backed lending.
Fidelity International Corporate:
- Support the development and execution of the company funding plan
- Take a leadership position in executing financing needs across all categories including contingent, secured, unsecured, private and public.
- Manage all administrative aspects of company's 3rd party liabilities.
- Provide insight and analysis with respect to Corporate currency and interest rate exposure and hedging needs
What you'll need to succeed
- Meaningful relevant experience in Treasury Markets, Debt/Capital Raising, Structured Finance, Secured Finance and/or rates and currencies in a financial institution
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Practical familiarity with private credit, private equity, and commercial real estate
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work well within an international cross functional environment
- High level of technological and software proficiency including Bloomberg, Eikon, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Good awareness and commitment to risk management
- Strong team working skills - we have an ethos of support and helpfulness to our colleagues
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Integrity, diligence, conscientiousness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and make insightful decisions
- Positive, self-motivated and ambitious attitude
- Comfortable presenting to senior audiences
What you'll get in return
A generous and competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.