Experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator
Never be quiet again in this busy boutique insolvency firm with a great cultural vibe!
Your new company
Our client is a highly successful independent firm, who are often in the top 10 of appointments by volume. They have built a loyal staff base, blending taking on their own trainees with more experienced lateral hires. The firm culture is efficient but laid-back, and they enjoy looking after their staff. Whether it's a cinema trip once a month (on company time), paid-for after-work socials, copious quantities of cake in the office (!) or spot bonuses when they get paid out on big cases, the firm has a real "family" atmosphere to it and an energetic feel.
Your new role
You'll have your own portfolio of circa 50 cases which you'll run cradle-to-grave. The majority of these will be CVLs, with other work such as MVLs and occasional compulsories/courtwork. You'll have the support of a dedicated Administrator underneath you.
We know you know what you're doing if you're at this level already, but a full job specification is available on request.
What you'll need to succeed
- Existing experience running corporate insolvency cases cradle-to-grave
- Ability to run cases efficiently, to time and budget
- Happy with/thriving in a laid-back atmosphere, with no office politics!
What you'll get in return
- Support with further professional training (eg CPI or JIEB)
- Dedicated administrative support
- Healthy base salary with annual and spot bonuses on top
- Mentoring through to appointment-taker in the future if that's your career ambition
- Fun working culture!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.