Financial Controller (15-18 Month FTC)
Your new company
An owner managed Talent Management, TV Production and Distribution company with offices in London, New York and LA. Representing some of the world's most famous entertainers and working with leading production companies.
Your new role
A vital role within the company as a 15-18 month maternity cover for the Financial Controller reporting into the Finance Director. Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Review of statutory group accounting, audit, and tax, liaising with auditors and tax advisors
- Ensure month-end, reporting, forecasting and budgeting are completed in a timely fashion
- Delivering financial analysis to support commercial business decisions
- Business partner with heads of departments
- Consolidate group reports including P&L, and balance sheet
- Review management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversee group payroll and pension administration
What you'll need to succeed
As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with over 5 years PQE you would have experience of working a similar media/entertainment business. If you have exposure to royalties or TV production this would be excellent. You will be an innovative self-starter, embracing change and delivering across a range of projects.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary you be exposed to a market leading company, whereby you will learn from an experienced Finance Director. Over the 15-18 months you will gain direct exposure to a range of projects that will provide invaluable experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.