Recently Qualified Accountant for expanding practice operating in the Sports and Media industry
We are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join our growing and dynamic firm in Altrincham. You will be part of the early stages of a quickly expanding business which has clients operating in a number of sectors. We currently provide accountancy and consultancy services to High Net Worth Individuals, Sporting Professionals and the companies that they control.
The role will be flexible to incorporate Working From Home on an agreed number of days per week and you will be given the freedom to manage your own workload and processes.
We act for large group based in the UK & US owned by a high profile individual operating in the sports and media industry. This will make up a large portion of your work load and will involve:
- Managing monthly accounts of the various companies
- Preparing cashflow forecasts and budgets for group companies
- Managing and reconciling income and expenses of projects
- Dealing with personal finances and budgeting of owners
- This is more in tune with management accountancy so would need to be comfortable with this as well as providing traditional statutory services below.
Other accounting duties (but not limited to):
- Bank reconciliations
- Overseeing payroll runs
- Overseeing VAT return preparation & submission
- Accounts preparation for review by directors
- Tax Computation preparation for review by directors
Other areas if interested:
- Developing a social media strategy with specialists
- Updating website with specialists
- Involvement with marketing of the firm
- Attending networking events to drive growth of business