Monitoring of detailed monthly budgets, reporting, budget forecasting, costing and attending meetings
We are working with our client to recruit for an excellent Management Accountant role on a permanent basis
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Monthly financial reporting, internal and external
- Month end duties - accruals, prepayments, account reconciliations
- Reporting, cost analysis and other ad-hoc tasks
- Assisting in the production of forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Meeting with Budget-holders across the organisation and presenting information
In return for this role, you will receive:
- Salary of between £36,000 and £39,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent staff benefits and generous pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.