Fund Financial Controller - High Growth Firm
This newly created role is to directly support the CFO with a broad range of tasks due to company growth along with taking ownership of dealing with external suppliers such as fund administrators and auditors. The individual must have an excellent eye for detail as well as be able to contribute to the strategic direction of the firm and to manage internal and external stakeholders.
This is a growing and innovative M&A advisory firm turned buy-side Investment Manager. Founded just 5 years ago by leading bankers, this boutique investment bank now sits at the top of a new ranking of private equity advisers.
- Coordination and supervision of Fund Administrators on the preparation of quarterly / annual Capital Account Statements and Financial Statements.
- Monitor and review of capital calls, distribution calculations and notices
- Coordinating the quarterly and annual valuation process between external investee entities, Fund Administrators, AIFM, depository and auditors.
- Review of management fee and carry calculations including carried interest modelling.
- Cashflow monitoring and forecasting of all entities within the Fund structures.
- Assistance on the preparation of quarterly portfolio reporting to investors detailing key fund performance indicators.
- Ensuring with the Fund Administrator that up-to-date structure charts, fully signed documents, investment data are maintained.
- Coordination with Fund Administrator of quarterly and ad hoc Board meetings ensuring board packs are prepared and distributed with appropriate materials.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 2+ years PQE
- Strong Fund Accounting experience within a Investment Management firm
- Experience with Fund Administrators
- Key eye for detail
- Career driven to fit into a bonus culture environment
- Huge market leading bonus
- Strong progression
- Senior exposure