2-month Contract - Public Body - Financial Accountant
Your new company
A respected public body, based in Glasgow, is seeking a financial accountant to join their dynamic finance function for a two-month summer contract.
Your new role
Liaising closely with senior financial stakeholders within the business, you will utilise your skillset and share your financial acumen with colleagues, whilst helping to prepare annual statements, reconciliations, and returns. As a seasoned financial accountant, you will be entrusted with IFRS adjustments, as well as process and systems improvements across the department.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are a qualified accountant or possess demonstrable experience in similar roles
- A confident communicator, you prioritise collaboration in your working life
- You are technically-minded, with IFRS experience and ideally understanding of Sage
- An accurate, analytical, and responsible accountant, you are positive and able to multi-task to deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Hybrid working opportunities
- The chance to work with a growing, exciting finance team within a respected public organisation,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.