Development Business Partner
Development Business Partner for Popular Real Estate Company
An incredibly popular and established Real Estate company is hiring a Development Business Partner to support the Development Team, including financial analysis and cost control.
The rate is £60K and the length is 6 Months. It is a flexible role with 3 days required in the Marble Arch office.
Your new company
An incredibly popular and established Real Estate company that aims to deliver the best facilities for the community.
Your new role
You will be required to provide business partner support for the Development Team, including financial analysis and cost control. Additionally, you will be required to oversee, coordinate, and challenge the financial activities of the Development Team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide financial insight for the Development Team
- Monitor cost and programme timeline
- Guarantee a full understanding of the nature of development costs and facilitate the capex authority, funding and profit control
- Agree total project spend with Development Managers
- Assist with implementation of system improvement projects
- Liaise with Investor Relations Team, Treasury and Tax teams
What you'll need to succeed:
- Accounting Qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- To be newly qualified! (3-5 Years Post Qualified Experience)
- Can communicate with all levels of business
- Excellent IT skills - Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
What you'll get in return
This will be a terrific opportunity to work with an established finance team for a very popular company. You will be working closely with the Senior Development Business Partner and the Development Team.