Interim Commercial Finance Director
Global manufacturing business near Chester. Interim Commercial Finance Director - 6 months
Your new company
High quality, multi-national manufacturing business based near Chester.
Your new role
You'll be a key member of the manufacturing site leadership team, acting as the lead partner for operational activities and managing a team of two finance business partners. You'll also be the primary interface between operational finance and the corporate finance teams, to ensure effective and transparent communication.
Responsibilities will include :
- Delivery of the annual budget, strategic plan, and quarterly forecasting
- Responsible for product costing of the manufacturing production
- Co-ordination and submission of monthly dashboard
- Evaluation of all projects including controls and reporting and investment appraisals.
- Manage preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounting packs
- Presenting to senior managers / board analysis of performance
- Responsible for the budgeting to to reporting process locally
What you'll need to succeed
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified high calibre commercial accountant, having worked previously within a complex manufacturing environment. You'll be available to start at short notice.
What you'll get in return
Initial 6 month contract, hybrid working, with potential for a contract extension, or to become permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.